Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-15-2015, 04:39 AM   #1
tiuiulian

Oriental Rugs

Vintage, Rug, Rugs, Home decor, Housewares, Persian rugs, Oriental Rugs, Nomadcarpets, Kilims, Kilim, Rug kilim, Kilim rug, Tribal rugs, Afghan rugs, Large area rugs, Handmade rugs, Runners, Antique rugs, Old rugs | NomadCarpets.com 14919

nomadcarpets.com
tiuiulian is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2015, 04:51 AM   #2
Web Choice UK

Nice website. Nice colors and quality images. Can increase the font size for better user experience.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:48 AM   #3
george.web13

Nice colors and images!
I like the camel, on the header ! :-)
Really nice design!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:51 AM   #4
baggist

The red bar at the top with the currency selector and the my account button; I think you could get better use of that space by relocating those buttons.

That aside looks good!

baggist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
MalcolmKevin

The design it's great!
And the website works really fast, I like it.

MalcolmKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:10 AM   #6
Homebrands

Wow nice website and the rugs seems to be perfect for a newly owned house. Thanks for the nice share.

Homebrands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #7
rideshareowl

Nice site, I think those rugs are awesome! Would be especially great on wood floors
rideshareowl is offline   Reply With Quote