Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
zamina

what is your best technique to promote website?

hi,

Which techniques are useful to increase ranking over google & promote website?

thanks
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
binarynpixel

i like forum posting and blog posting to promote the website, and i did also get good result by these techniques.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #3
skytours

Link building and informative articles are best way to promote website.
Try to build links on relevant and high pr pages then you can boost ranking in Google.
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:15 AM   #4
annerice

Forum Posting & Article Submission are best Technique to promote website.
annerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:59 AM   #5
Kuen

Forums posting, article submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting and guest posting are the best techniques for increasing the website traffic and for website promotion.
Kuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
esavarese

A combination of all the above suggestions help

esavarese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #7
kittydog

First and foremost, your website should have unique, quality content to satisfy the visitors. Traffic doesn't do much good if you don't have good content. Second should be SEO consisting of keyword research (long tail specifically) and building natural backlinks by posting articles, blogging, forums.....etc. Building links naturally is important.
kittydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
davisjay89

Social Bookmarking , Blog Posting , Article Posting , Blog Commenting are still good technique for traffic generation and optimization.

davisjay89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:33 AM   #9
willsondany

I prefer pdf submission, forum posting, ppt presentation, video sharing and link bait.
willsondany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:01 AM   #10
williamblakes

I have been use many SEO techniques to promote website like Directory Submission , Social Bookmarking , Article Posting , Press release, Blog Commenting , Forum posting etc. i hope these all would be helpful to you...
williamblakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #11
Going_Green

Most of SEO techniques I have used effectively are forum posting, link building, blog commenting..

Going_Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:54 AM   #12
rajkum

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamina View Post
hi,

Which techniques are useful to increase ranking over google & promote website?

thanks
social media marketing and bloggers posting are working out pretty well.
better results.
rajkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:09 AM   #13
smithraj

SEO & SMO is the best technique to promote website

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
smithraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:10 PM   #14
helpmeplease

SEO techniques for page rank increasing

To increase my website traffic i did Social networking promotion ,Article submissions and Directory submissions these are free seo methods helped to get small amount of traffic.I also got the Search Engine Visibility service from Tucktail.com this promoted my site in many ways,Generated keywords etc.So traffic and page rank increased in google,yahoo,bing etc..Still i am using these free and paid seo methods for my sites to get more traffic and to maintain good rank.You can use these techniques which help to increase traffic.
helpmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #15
stefijain

Hi,

this is the time to work on niche content for our website and do web2.0. create blogs with nice content that will help to improve your website ranking. Do forums, blog commenting and use social networking websites to get more benefit.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote