Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-30-2018, 03:32 AM   #1
Edtech

SEO Manager

Hii all. I have abasic knowledge of SEO and currently I own an e-commerce website. Should I go for its SEO by myself or hire an SEO Manager?
Edtech is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2018, 06:39 AM   #2
k2bseo

If you have enough knowledge about SEO to optimize e-commerce webstie, then go for SEO by youself. Or else hire an SEO analyst

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
k2bseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #3
zahrafarida

SEO management combines two separate skill sets – knowledge of Internet marketing, and knowledge of search engine optimization. For SEO management and other marketing related jobs, training is required in areas like marketing, business, and computer science or related fields of study.

|
|
zahrafarida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:08 PM   #4
samaron

SEO Manager for Shopify is a powerful search engine optimization app for Shopify that allows shop owners to take control of how search engines see their site.
samaron is offline   Reply With Quote