Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-31-2017, 04:02 AM   #1
annesara489

SEO Update

Hello everyone I am a SEO expert and I want to know about the latest SEO update by Google because my Keywords are loosing their width and ranking is going down, so please if anyone knows about it so they may share with me.

Thanks!
annesara489 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 04:08 AM   #2
annesara489

Please tell me about the optimization as well.
annesara489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:32 AM   #3
zopsoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesara489 View Post
Hello everyone I am a SEO expert and I want to know about the latest SEO update by Google because my Keywords are loosing their width and ranking is going down, so please if anyone knows about it so they may share with me.

Thanks!
SEO EXPERTS don't ask, they tell everyone what is correct after a cool research , why are you calling yourself an SEO expert then ...

Subscribe to seroundtable and know yourself the latest SEO changes.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for your business !
zopsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:12 AM   #4
nktoan1209

Call yourself is a SEO expert then ask...Btw, just follow the Moz and Search Engine Land for news
. Nhung chua biet
, hay den voi chung toi.
nktoan1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:12 AM   #5
pankaj singh

till now i did not get any seo update till now.it is working on earlier algorithum.

pankaj singh is offline   Reply With Quote