Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > Java

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
Spoint_Vinil

Thumbs up Java Desktop development

I want to develop a FaceBook chat client software .Any help regarding where to begin is welcome here as i am not a master and would learn from this task

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2011, 06:13 AM   #2
alen12345

Java is a great technology for servers, personal computers, and mobile devices. Java is successful on servers and mobile devices because these environments need Java's cross-platform support. The situation is different on personal computers, but this could change sooner than you might think. In this article, I analyze how Java can improve the desktop world and then present the three major Java GUI toolkits: AWT, Swing, and SWT. In the following articles, I'll develop a full Java desktop application.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
leonidasbourne

You can create it by using of Java applet including pipeline programming and you can do it also by java beans.

leonidasbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #4
Spoint_Vinil

what about jsp?Cant i use it anymore?

|
Old 01-09-2012, 04:03 AM   #5
janejackson

You can use advance java feature. I hope it will assist you.

|
|
|
janejackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
Spoint_Vinil

but from here to initiate j2ee?

|
Old 05-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #7
JohnPlessis

Java is a best technology for mobile apps development,desktop application,server side programming.

JohnPlessis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 AM   #8
alligatortek001

Java is the best technology.....

alligatortek001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:39 AM   #9
lferna

J2ee and Spring framework

And a
web
lferna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #10
project

To develop java desktop application

here are some of list of project

college management system project | library management system project | online examination system project | 1000 projects in java | online voting system project | student management system project | affordable web hosting india
project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:15 PM   #11
samuelhkk

yeas without a doubt. I simply began of php learning and w3schools is great!

new relic vs. appdynamics

Last edited by samuelhkk; 02-02-2015 at 11:02 AM..
samuelhkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:41 AM   #12
joshlovesit!!

Java is the way to go for this!! You have a lot of options!!
and gaming
joshlovesit!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:39 AM   #13
alexalex22

Java is great, but as far as I've got it you're quite new to it. I'd suggest that you cooperated with the guys from https://www.issart.com/en/lp/java-development-team/ for the first time. You can work as a team to achieve better results. Hope it helps.
alexalex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:55 AM   #14
alexkorolev

I'm also trying with java

alexkorolev is offline   Reply With Quote