Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-02-2014, 12:32 AM   #1
Vectorinspector

Keywords keywords Keywords

Ladies and gentlemen. All these posts bout keywords are driving me nuts. People are worrying and wasting their time with keywords instead of doing what they need to do to rank for the keywords they want. Whats worse... some are paying expensive keyword research companies to use software to burp up results that don't matter. I recommend you do basic keyword research at the very beginning to find the actual words you want to place for so you know the words. Then STOP your keywords research and keyword density programs and stop paying consultants to tell you if you have the right amount of keywords...... here is why....

Lets do a test: I would like you to open a new tab in your browser and google the keywords "Click here" because it is a very common term on the internet. That term is so massive it has About 7,280,000,000 results in (0.29 seconds)!!!! Now look at the top result and tell me where the Keywords "Click here" appear. Look at the <metatags> where is "Click here"???? Now go to the page itself and tell me where you see the actual words "Click" or "here."

Do you know how much Adobe has paid a software company to produce the best organic percentages for the words "Click" and "here" so they can be #1 out of about 7,280,000,000? The answer is they paid $0 and did Zero research. They simply convinced Google that they are the most relevant for the one of the largest search returns on the planet The last page i got to the top of Googles rankings had 2 metatag keywords and one of each of those keywords on the page. That amounted to .08% keyword density. Not even 1%. And they convinced google purely by accident.

I have posted the link below in a few keyword responses. I ask that you take 3 minutes of your time to hear Matt Cutts (the representative of Google) himself say that people are wasting time worrying about keywords. Now I don't believe everything he says, but I have tested the keyword theory and I know that I would rather focus my energy on what really does matter. What matters to me is: Convince Google your page is the most relevant for the best results for those words. And you don't do this with how many of those words are typed on the page! I truly hope this has given some people hope that are having keyword trouble and analyzing their pages day and night trying to get the perfect recipe for keywords. Good luck, and may you have SEO success!

Matt Cutts on Keyword Density <-- click here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

Last edited by Vectorinspector; 04-02-2014 at 12:58 AM..
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
rohitaddnectar

Thanks For The information

rohitaddnectar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
arsalan1101

Superb information, and keyword density video is very helping for me.
Thanks.

|
|
arsalan1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #4
seo_butterflyth

Very nice try. You did really a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing information with us.

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:21 AM   #5
jobtardisport

thanks for sharing this information

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #6
Vectorinspector

I'm glad some people actually watched the video too!
|

|
Old 04-05-2014, 12:57 AM   #7
Vectorinspector

bump bump bump bump
|

|

Last edited by Vectorinspector; 04-07-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Old 04-07-2014, 12:53 AM   #8
Vectorinspector

Glad this helped
|

|
Old 04-07-2014, 02:09 AM   #9
rajusrivasvt

Thank you so much for giving good and informative knowledge about search results. search results depends on what you site is saying.

shimla tour package | camp in rishikesh
rajusrivasvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:33 AM   #10
senior

Location: 150 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA 19087
Glad to find this informative post.

senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:47 AM   #11
Adib Site

really help. Great Post.

Adib Site is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:27 AM   #12
cybexindia15

Thanks for good information.

|
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote