Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 05-15-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
rexo

sell bitcoin

It is really crazy how it is going on. I do not believe how it be possible. Bitcoin - internet money. It wonderful but dangerous too. And what about sell bitcoin? How many euros it would be? I do not know but I want to try it. However, what if levels of bitcoin would be up and up and euros will be up and up. I want to believe it was only ma dream. But it was not. I wanted to take out my bitcoin from internet website but I remember how it was up. So I wanted to wait. But time was continue and prize of bitcoin go down and down... I want to say, that it was like a horror. And what about you? Want you to sell your own bitcoin right now? I believe yes but i don’ t really know if it is right possibility. I wanted to say that it was wonderful idea to sell bitcoin but nothing burn us to make this horrible thing it woul be everything what I want to say to you. I was veri looked for for your watched this post thak you all. But there is still one important question: it is must be bitcoin? 5642

https://www.x-crypto.com

Last edited by rexo; 05-15-2018 at 09:13 PM..
rexo is offline   Reply With Quote