Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-12-2015, 04:52 AM   #61
saigonskytouris

what's bad word?
saigonskytouris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:53 AM   #62
saigonskytouris

what's happend
Old 08-12-2015, 05:08 AM   #63
saigonskytouris

i don't know why
Old 09-07-2015, 07:46 PM   #64
rajanchpr

suffering from same issue
Get Rid of Pimples Free Recharge Tricks

Last edited by rajanchpr; 09-07-2015 at 07:48 PM..
rajanchpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:14 PM   #65
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
Hello friends How are you ? I agree with all friends some time a i am also face this problem but rewrite comment is good idea to this problem anyway thanks for this post this is very informative for me great job friends

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:23 PM   #66
dashcontinental

Ya,, Sometimes I faced that types of problems.

dashcontinental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:43 PM   #67
Aurimas

Yes, I receive the message as well. It's strange that there is no explanation what do they consider to be bad words. I don't even know what to delete in my post.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:00 AM   #68
rohitnagpure336

I also face this problem as you mention in your thread and I want know How can we know what is the bad words in our Post.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:24 AM   #69
NancyFernandes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilComforthost View Post
Hi SiteOwners,

I was replying to a post but got this message, "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again." However, I could see no "bad" words that I had written?!

Is this a glitch, does anyone else have this problem lately, or is there a list of "bad" words where I can check what mine was??

Thanks!
Yes, many a times even I get this message. If you get this message when you are quoting someone's post than it may be because of the URL present in the post you are quoting. Remove the URL from the post and then post it you will not receive this message again.

But many a times I came across this message when I am directly commenting on the thread. Till the date I fail to get the reason of it.

|
|
NancyFernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:42 AM   #70
Ruby707

lol why u not try this
Ruby707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:48 AM   #71
Kristybernales

If possible Admin should post a reference or list of bad words in this forum so that we can check out a post and get rid of it.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:59 PM   #72
kancilcermat

Same problem here

|
kancilcermat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #73
ProsInc

What are bad words
ProsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 06:21 AM   #74
bhatti22

I am also facing same problem...even i have checkec my post deeply.

bhatti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:34 AM   #75
konuman

i dont like

konuman is offline   Reply With Quote