Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #1
Celsius

regvps.com vs vpsnine.com

In terms of getting a quality and reliable VPS deal, which host is better to sign up with - regvps.com or vpsnine.com?
I need to know your thoughts of these hosts.
Thanks in advance.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2015, 04:59 AM   #2
clo@

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Check out Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions.
Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15”
(for NEW CUSTOMER only)
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:36 AM   #3
Grignard

To my mind Kvchosting.com is a decent company that has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:32 AM   #4
tommylii

Regvps.com is the host I'd have a deal with.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support is active for 24 hours. Plans are full of useful resources.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:40 AM   #5
How?

No doubt, vpsnine.com is the best option to get cheap VPS plans.
For test IPs and files please see : https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/testfiles.php

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 05:35 AM   #6
Edmund

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:55 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Vpsnine.com control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa. For all their locations see https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:58 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:21 AM   #9
yasar

vpsnine.com is a best one it has a affordable cost , also in this host c panel is also customizable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
yasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:32 AM   #10
Michel001

Vpsnine.com also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops. I was impressed and will definitely use this company if they are competitive on price.
Signing up was easy. So far so good.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:58 AM   #11
Infinite

I have noticed integralhost.net can be good for meeting any webmasters demand. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:11 AM   #12
CPU

Join vpsnine.com page in facebook: facebook.com/vpsnine

I've been with Vpsnine for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far. Their pricing for dedicated servers is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote