Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-19-2015, 03:25 AM   #1
Gorrilas

Java VPS Host

You my have noticed my demand is hosting provider with good vps for tomcat server. I only need suggestions from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best performance. I already done some search and found JVMHost.com offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2015, 03:33 AM   #2
Infinite

Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know JVMHost.com services are reliable. You will be pleased with their high uptime, useful features and professional polite support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:48 AM   #3
tommylii

VPS deals from A2hosting.com and Qhoster.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services which have stable servers which are well-balanced.
Servers have high upitme and fully-redundant network.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:28 AM   #4
Grignard

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on JVMHost.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:05 AM   #5
Edmund

If you are looking for reliable VPS hosting provider I suggest supremeservers.com. Their solutions are perfectly suitable for any webmaster who is looking for quality service, powerful servers and stable networking.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:56 AM   #6
shiraoshi

I recommend you to check out 4goodhosting- pricing, features and resources are nearly endless. Their servers are very fast and reliable based on my experience. I haven't seen any downtime yet. Customer service is excellent. They have been very helpful and the responses are always fast. Pricing is reasonable in my opinion. Just give them a try.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:43 AM   #7
grunn

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and serverlogix.com are the best solutions for many webmasters who are interested in getting a quality hosting services at affordable prices.
Just my two cents.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 11:36 PM   #8
SanGoku

I second 4goodhosting. Their servers are fast and they have a fully featured cPanel. The support and service has been excellent. These guys respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll send at them. They've sent me error logs, done everything and helped out with all kinds of problems I've had with wordpress installation. Now, my site has been running smoothly.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #9
TO.oL

You can as well get Tomcat cloud hosting (https://javapipe.com/tomcat-cloud-hosting) and SSD VPS servers at JavaPipe. They should be the most reliable option in your case.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:09 AM   #10
mollywilson866

Before taking decision of buying java vps host from any company , you should carefully read its reviews , its plan , features and configurations .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote