Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-14-2014, 03:08 AM   #1
charlieitman

review my site

can someone please help me by reviewing this site i help run and tell me how me how we can improve it. all reviews will be taken in to account and if you can suggest ways we can improve such as alternative ways that would be even better. please browse whole site and review as much as possible thanks www.tyres247.co.uk

Last edited by charlieitman; 02-14-2014 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: Added more description
charlieitman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2014, 12:04 AM   #2
grasshoppersean

good looking site. works well and loads fast. good use of live feed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:50 AM   #3
mickal

Nice web site. Also check my web site. it is web design dubai web site.

mickal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #4
Ethiopian

The domain name looks spammy
Ethiopian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:12 PM   #5
atxvideo

Nice clean design. The instructions, via the four step process, are well communicated.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:07 AM   #6
dether

I'm impressed, very clear page. User-friendly and simple form selection of specific tires. Honestly there is no fault anything, bravo!

|
dether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:29 AM   #7
Markus89

I like the design but maybe you could change the blue color to more vivid color

Markus89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:20 AM   #8
rashidajones

Wow very graceful design i am sure your got a high number of visitors for online tyre shopping.

rashidajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:26 AM   #9
charlieitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus89 View Post
I like the design but maybe you could change the blue color to more vivid color
thank you. what color would u recommend?
and is there anything else you would recommend that would need to be changed such as design etc

'Buying tyres have never been so cheap and easy'

I love reading up bout cars and anything to do with motors.
I think cars are the main thing in my life and at the current time in the car world, you can get some pretty amazing models.
charlieitman is offline   Reply With Quote