Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-27-2016, 09:09 AM   #16
AllAmerican

include our keyword, besides that you're on the right path, good job
AllAmerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 12:09 AM   #17
psrussian

I like your site, everything was working for me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

psrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 12:35 AM   #18
webdeveloper220

Over all it's nice webste.

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:00 AM   #19
kimdare

Hi! looks cool but not responsive.
kimdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:21 AM   #20
instagram12

Send a message via ICQ to instagram12 Send a message via AIM to instagram12
ohh this is great site ...thankx

instagram12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:33 PM   #21
kientrucac

your site very beautiful

kientrucac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:40 PM   #22
sangopbs

Include your keyword in meta title and meta description.Good

sangopbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 07:06 AM   #23
alvin_hoffman

Looks like you are using the Newspaper theme by TagDiv. Have you made any changes to the default design?

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote