Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #1
Dharmishta

Web host needed

I want to host a blog, suggest some good hosts providing very affordable hosting services.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
manavatmix

I use bluehost to host mine. Whatever you do, don't go with godaddy. It's too slow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:24 AM   #3
tommylii

I'd recommend you to use services from webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com, they have solid servers which work with no glitches and their tech staff is active for 24 hours. They fix issues if they occur in no time.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #4
mastersite

hostwinds.com
They offer all service range and have pretty good quality.
You can have a look and start using them.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:31 AM   #5
Gorrilas

Take a look at Everest.net hosting. You will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds. Support is available and helpful.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:37 PM   #6
Dharmishta

Thank you for valuable suggestions. I have come across scopehosts, providing very affordable hosting services with powerful features and addons. So do share your reviews on the host.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:52 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharmishta View Post
Thank you for valuable suggestions. I have come across scopehosts, providing very affordable hosting services with powerful features and addons. So do share your reviews on the host.

I have never tried them before.

I have nice experience with another host. My experience with hostingsource.com has been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published. Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:56 AM   #8
manalisoni

A lot of people tend to think that registering a domain name is good enough to get a website active. What they fail to understand is that a domain is as good as your name, a name by which others may recognize you. In order to get a website active and live on the internet, you need to host a website. If you are seeking to build a website without taking web hosting services, registering domain names will serve no purpose. Having a web hosting account is very important in order to get a website hosted. A web hosting company makes it possible for your website to be accessed by everyone on the web.

Web hosting is basically the space that you buy on a web server to store your website files. When you buy website hosting you basically rent server space on a server where your web files will be placed. So whenever somebody will look up for your website by entering your domain, he will get directed to your website. You can design a website on your own computer but unless you upload it on a hosting server it can never be accessed by anyone.

Web hosts usually charge for the service they render. You as a user also have the ability to have your own full-fledged server right from your own home, but the main difference between investing in your own server and picking a hosting company is that designing your own server is likely to cost you dearly. To set up a server, you will require a powerful computer with a good processor and lots of RAM and also an operating system like Linux or Windows. To add to that you will also be required to have technical skills to manage and run the server.

When you hire a web hosting company, it will manage all backend concerns, including the maintenance and repair of the servers. So basically, web hosts are designed to make your life easier by saving you the hassle.

While there are multiple hosting services available, it is always advised not to buy something that is expensive. With a little bit of research one can get good web hosting services at an affordable price. You should not get tricked into buying more than what you actually require. There is always a scope to upgrade your hosting plan if your website starts generating huge amount of traffic.

For a complete range of hosting solutions, choose Net4.

View Our Web Hosting Plans

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:33 AM   #9
Michel001

Take a look at http://kvchosting.net
I am very happy to say that when I needed their help, they were there. ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff were always willing to help work through an issue.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:27 AM   #10
Grignard

I recommend to rely on Everest.net services - this company has everything needed for quality hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:27 AM   #11
Walteradams

It is officially possible to link your own PC or Mac to the Online and have it provide webpages. But it is not realistic since usually a home-based Online access is not highly effective enough to provide many customers simultaneously. Because of this, web website hosts are available.

Walteradams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:06 AM   #12
stars

Hostgator, Bluehost, Siteground are all great and affordable.

|
|
|
|

|
|
|
stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:12 AM   #13
CPU

You can rely on QHoster.com - check out their cPanel web hosting solutions.
Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:16 AM   #14
Brown Paul

Generally you can find lot of host sites posts in various platform I recommend iwrahost for good services.
Brown Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:58 AM   #15
Edmund

I'd suggest you to use web2.club.
They offer high guaranteed uptime, featured cheap plans and helpful fast support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote