Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-11-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
spgevent

visit my website

please visit my website www.spgevent.co.id

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
when sleep in
but still wake up

Last edited by spgevent; 04-11-2015 at 09:11 AM..
spgevent is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2015, 04:20 PM   #2
baggist

Looks really well done. I like that you have your contact, about, and career pages all with easy access. The only two suggestions I can think of is your slider could use more slides and maybe add a page for Privacy Statement. You could easily tuck a link to it in the footer under your About blurb.

baggist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:02 AM   #3
george.web13

Nice site!
I like your fixed header fx!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:44 AM   #4
spgevent

big thanks for you all

when sleep in
but still wake up

Old 04-07-2015, 07:57 AM   #5
sonia faheem

Thumbs up visit website

nice website.

|
|
|
sonia faheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #6
Eitan Kuniz

good looking site. well done my friend
Eitan Kuniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:41 AM   #7
ron1

simple and impressive website but the background navy blue color is little eye catchy.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:17 AM   #8
anwerashif

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spgevent View Post
please visit my website
hey i've just visited your site. actually the design of your site is really incredible. hope you'll get better result from this website.

all the best...

Owner of

Join
anwerashif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:09 AM   #9
spgevent

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwerashif View Post
hey i've just visited your site. actually the design of your site is really incredible. hope you'll get better result from this website.

all the best...
this realy cheer me up,because i always think that is terrible website not incridible

when sleep in
but still wake up

Old 04-12-2015, 03:29 AM   #10
usmansarwer

please visit my website

visit my website

http://chatspk.tumblr.com
http://mastifm101.tumblr.com
usmansarwer is offline   Reply With Quote