Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
wryfhk22

Help Setting up the main layout of my website

hello,

I want to figure out a way to make the layout of my website fixed, depending on the screen resolution and browser of the person that is viewing my site. I would like a layout with three rows (Header, content, Footer). the Content row should be 2 columns. i would specifically like the Header and Footer rows to be Fixed. and the right column in the content row to have a scroll bar, so that the content in it is the only thing I can scroll while my top banner and footer stay put.

Can anyone orient me towards tutorials or any sort of information that might help me solve this?

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
leonidasbourne

To do this all only, there are no need to compose new page there is available predefined and ready made templates in different different tools, like joomla, first you see those and study it, select one from all and you can developed it in these kind of tools.

leonidasbourne is offline   Reply With Quote