Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 12:28 AM   #1
CPU

managed dedicated hosting required

I would like to get dedicated hosting (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
+ need to register .live, .shop, .fun domains (5 domains).

Do you know anything about kvchosting.net ? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 02:12 AM   #2
Infinite

I think that would be really great for you if you can check:
https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
Prices are really good.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:44 PM   #3
clo@

When my friend had problems setting up the domain name servers, kvchosting.net tech support center were very helpful. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
Good web host!
Old 02-24-2019, 11:33 PM   #4
Grignard

I vote for hostingsource.com.
$29 for dedicated server appears really good price as for me.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 10:58 PM   #5
How?

Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.

Kvchosting.net is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:46 AM   #6
kronos77

Managed dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. I would highly recommend them.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:24 PM   #7
a-b-c-d

Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting providers do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with kvchosting.net ssd web host.

Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #8
Michel001

I like this ssd web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with kvchosting.net by my side, I never worry about that anymore. About 350 applications install-able with one click!
They are really worth every cent you pay for.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:13 AM   #9
VPS9 Networks

Still checking Managed VPS?
  • What is your monthly budget?
  • what location do you want?

- The leading VPS Hosting Service Provider

|
|
|
VPS9 Networks is offline   Reply With Quote