Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 09-08-2016, 09:40 AM   #1
Eric M

Hi guys

Hello guys,

Glad to be here - I would like to get our site reviewed but I seem to use a 'bad word' so I can't post my request in the section concerned...
Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of bad words??
Don't get it.

Thanks

Eric
Eric M is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #2
dongtay1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
Hello guys, Glad to be here - I would like to get our site reviewed but I seem to use a 'bad word' so I can't post my request in the section concerned... Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of bad words?? Don't get it. Thanks Eric
ok! that was awesome! thanks for posting.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

(Bai viet rat huu ich !)

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dongtay1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
eFilingPortal

Hello Dear, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

eFilingPortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:00 AM   #4
Eric M

Is there anyone who could tell me what kind of words are considered bad?
I can't post a website review request...
I get a message: You used a 'bad' word.
Eric M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:44 PM   #5
webdeveloper220

I think, you should change your commenting words and post again.

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 02:51 AM   #6
ffttzz806

hello dear how are you

ffttzz806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:07 AM   #7
sejal

Hello Eric

sejal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:00 PM   #8
SurtiKart

Online shopping clothes web site for womens clothing | SurtiKart- latest surti sarees collection

SurtiKart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:17 PM   #9
kindletechhelpe

Hello Dear, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you..

|
|
|
|
|
|
kindletechhelpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:04 PM   #10
TheDogLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
Is there anyone who could tell me what kind of words are considered bad?
I can't post a website review request...
I get a message: You used a 'bad' word.
Hi Eric, maybe you should not include links. Sometimes they are considered "bad". If the problem still persist, you can change the verbs to something that is not harsh in some way.

Hope it helps!
for escape-artist and
for Dog Obedience Training like Recall
TheDogLine is offline   Reply With Quote