Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 01:24 AM   #46
kizid

Send a message via Yahoo to kizid
i completely agree with you.Facebook is the best
kizid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #47
zetar060115

How can i do my website http://www.zetarindustry.com SEO

Hello
This is Mike form China.
I have some problems about my website SEO, could you please help me?
I have taken many steps to make sure my blog’s completely SEO optimized: correct meta tags, use of keywords, no duplicate content, etc. However, I will not even begin ranking high in Google unless I get high-quality links back to my site. It’s been rather frustrating because I can do guest posts on blogs with 3 or 4 PageRank, but then all I get is traffic, and it seems that I don’t get any PageRank juice. How can I get enough high-quality inbound links to increase my PageRank and my search engine ranking?
zetar060115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #48
danish00

Both social networking sites has its own important but facebook is more important than twitter.
camp kanatal

Last edited by danish00; 03-25-2013 at 12:25 AM..
danish00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:52 AM   #49
sam davis

I would go for facebook but these past few months I'm having a problem with security on my account.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:44 AM   #50
david0019

david0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:35 AM   #51
easytsearch

facebook is the best social networking site.Facebook is universal. It can connect people from Norwalk, Calif.
Uk Tour Operators List , UK Tour Companies ,
Tour Operators And Travel Agents, British Tour Operators
easytsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #52
SheilahCheng

I think facebook has an upperhand over twitter.Twitter has always been around celebrities but facebook has reached to even the remotest part of the world.
SheilahCheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #53
hamidafg

keep building links of high quality and just be patient!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #54
SheilahCheng

facebook!! facebook!! facebook!!facebook!!
SheilahCheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:22 AM   #55
aksharbharti

Facebook and Twitter both are best for social media site to promotion and other...But I like Facebook which is more user friendly.
aksharbharti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #56
roger4321

facebook is better than twitter.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #57
net101

Talking

I think Twitter is more user friendly and you can acquire friends faster with them.

Best Traffic Exchange Programs, Sites like Traffic Swarm

Free Autosurf Exchanges

net101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #58
jacksondavin

Facebook and twitter both are the best social networking site to promote business products and services. I like to use both sites for my sharing and build up the relation with clients and family members. It is the best platform to build-up the traffic on your site and get proper traffic.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #59
zetar060115

How can i convert my website Asp into a Html?

Hello I have heard of SEO is prefer Html to Asp. How can i transfer this asp to html? Could you please give me some advice?
Old 04-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #60
zetar060115

How can i reduce the negative impact google ?

Hello
Some days ago, I have converted my Website ASP into HTML.
I am scared that will be bad to google SEO.
Whether to have an impact on SEO ?
How to reduce the negative impact ?
Could you please give some advice ?
Thanks