Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-15-2017, 06:04 PM   #1
Techbmc

why is my site fluctuating in Ranking?

Hi everyone, am new in this forum. Am happy to be here on this solution forum that i stumbled on google search engine.

Please all the webmaster here should help me check my blog site at http://www.techbmc.com
what is making it to fluctuate in Google search icoming traffic and rank.

Please help and check if there is anything am not doing right. Thank you all for any solution you give.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2017, 03:10 AM   #2
Angelinna

If you have made new updates in your Website means it will affect your whole website traffic.

|
|
|
Angelinna is offline   Reply With Quote