Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 08:31 AM   #1
faicalo

Talking My website

Please give me your opinion about my website

mexicanweddingtradition.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
faicalo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #2
fanifani727

I think your website is hosted on blogger when I click on your site. It redirect to Google page. it is not opining in Pakistan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:52 AM   #3
prateek70007

Good site and fast too. If you can decrease the font size a bit, site will look better. Try different fonts.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #4
JustineSHA

As I just looked at it now I felt the fonts were actually too small, not too large as previously reviewed (maybe they've changed?)

Pro's - great use of color and the photos in the various posts are beautiful! Very enticing and lend well to the desirability of visiting Mexico.

A couple of questions: are you marketing to English as well as Spanish speakers? The English in the blog posts will need to be re-written since a bit of it uses the wrong syntax and spellings.

Another tip - you don't need to use "Mexican" and "Wedding" in every title. Break it up a bit by writing more enticing headlines to lure in readers. Google understands the semantics just fine and if the pieces are tweaked better for English you'll be in great shape.

Great looking site! Congrats.

JustineSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #5
george.web13

It's simply, but nice and beautiful site.
One little thing.
Turn it into responsive css! It will make it good for all devices.
Keep the good work!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:37 AM   #6
Kalpart

Nice website. The appearance of the website is good.

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:15 AM   #7
Web Choice UK

The website looks good, but needs to work on the copy and the image resolution. Although the images look good, if you could fix the resolution, then it will make the site more appealing.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:13 AM   #8
atnetindia

Design is good. Please reduce your image size that will help to load quickly.

- A & T Video Networks Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in Internet & Communication Technology Services in India.
atnetindia is offline   Reply With Quote