Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-03-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
jonemike

Latest Fashion USA

check my site and share review for my site.
www.latestfashionusa.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
webmasterworld3

I like template of your website simple but amazing template.

I love to see this.

Thanks
webmasterworld3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:01 AM   #3
NDCFashion

Your website design is very nice and attractive.
Nice clothing site

Last edited by NDCFashion; 09-19-2012 at 11:47 PM..
NDCFashion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
JanPaul

Very nice brother...i like it...

::
JanPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #5
garlindavie

USA is very nice place and always first fashion comes here, all people like to use current favourite products and that can be possible by online store.

garlindavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
matthecool

nice site, good clothes.
matthecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
Sareeonline

Send a message via MSN to Sareeonline
A very good website
Sareeonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #8
BF3

it's a great minimal / blog style website. Depending on if you are liking the one column style site, keep that theme. You might want to update to a "magazine" style theme with multiple columns, etc. google organic themes structure and check that out.

BF3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:59 AM   #9
sawan20

I have seen this site. It has the largest collection of latest fashions and designs of USA and Asia. Find more fashion designs on http://www.fashionstylestrend.com/designers/
sawan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:20 PM   #10
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
Overall the website looks nice. But I think you can do more on the logo. Make it stand out either by design or color change. In addition, I can still get the bottom scrolling when I adjust the browser size, which means something is not right during the responsive process. Perhaps your social buttons on the right could be the reason.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:31 AM   #11
Codemastеr

Nice look website with good performance

But server have some SSL vulnerabilities
Old 05-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #12
chrometechny

Very nice template.. Congratulation!! and all the very best for upcoming days..Keep rocking

chrometechny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:21 PM   #13
Dio1987

Great site. You can check out my site which is a social network

http://www.newfashiontalents.com/
Dio1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #14
Budd

Good design. Under the recent posts, the pictures are not pixel'd well though. Looks a little fuzzy.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #15
softech

I request all of you please review my page and provide your valuable feedback. ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote