Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 04-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
brucedcosta14

SEO for beginners

The marketing strategy is to focus exclusively on search engines fast and increase your online business. Make high profit margins on the world market, the only thing to reach production. The form of a rapid increase in credit cards to encourage people who use the Internet for their business needs, from the form silent revolution. The online site is generated by the search engine visited the display of items available online with many shops. It will act as both buyer and supplier, then as an important catalyst. What is your opinion? Thanks for replying in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
brucedcosta14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
pentawebexperts

Your ideas are complicated for the readers and the seo beginners as well. so it is my request to please simplify the subject as well as the wording that you have used above.

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #3
float

useful for me, thank you
with high quality!
float is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
shockgarden143

Search Engine Optimization include collection of techniques and practices that allow a site to get more traffic from search engines SEO can be divided into two main areas: off-page SEO and on-page SEO ,a website is not fully optimized for search engines unless it employs both on and off-page SEO.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
warek44

It depends on the peoples of your niche that which social media platform they are using to connect with each other. By the way most of the peoples are using twitter to connect with their friends, relatives and coworkers etc. Beside this facebook, Google+, myspace, Pinterest are other social media platforms to promote an online business
warek44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
Elsha

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockgarden143 View Post
Search Engine Optimization include collection of techniques and practices that allow a site to get more traffic from search engines SEO can be divided into two main areas: off-page SEO and on-page SEO ,a website is not fully optimized for search engines unless it employs both on and off-page SEO.
THANKS for the precious information ...can you explain off-page seo....i wants to know about it but have no proper knowledge....

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote