Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-20-2014, 05:23 AM   #1
CPU

Virtual Servers in Singapore?

What reliable Singapore hosting providers can you recommend me to sign up with?
VPSnine.com is the host I am willing to stick, how do you find them in terms of pricing and server stability?
They offer vps plans in Singapore - what can you say about them?
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 04:24 AM   #2
Edmund

As an alternative option I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:55 PM   #3
vivererosse

Singapore? Are you based in Singapore or are your customer base from there? Coincidentally I'm from Singapore too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The brand renowned for top notch quality jewelry and with unbelievably low, affordable price tags. Couple rings meant to be flaunted with your only one, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, jewelry sets, and so much more.

|
vivererosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:47 AM   #4
minhkien

Hi, thank very good

minhkien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:27 PM   #5
travisimp2411

Bài viết hay, cám ơn chủ thớt đã share

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #6
peterfreddy

I have never heard about the web host which you have specified or couldn't find any useful reviews online about the web host which you have specified. Anyway, if you are in seek of a trustworthy source to get a VPS account, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com . This web host provides a wide range of low cost VPS plans with various configurations.You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your needs. Their servers and services are highly stable and durable which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime. They also provide 24/7 customer support.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:53 AM   #7
clienthack

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.
clienthack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 03:43 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. You can rely on supremeservers.com services which are provided by professional team for low pricing.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:14 AM   #9
How?

I have been nothing but pleased with VPSnine.com hosting services.
Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.
The customer support is superb. I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem.

I like their code REPZ15 - gives a 15% discount on first time orders.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:19 AM   #10
tanveerhabib

VPSnine.com is a new company for me to hear about. Please search this giant forum about any other good web hosting company of singapore and this company VPSnine.com is new to hear about.

tanveerhabib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #11
Infinite

If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider check for offers from AJKservers. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #12
beyond11

I don't know too much about singapore hosting services. Why don't you choose a european secure hosting solution ?

|
|
beyond11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:15 AM   #13
a-b-c-d

Happy using vpsnine.com service. I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.

Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommended host!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:11 AM   #14
Grignard

I'd like to say that Webintellects.com would be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #15
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPU View Post
What reliable Singapore hosting providers can you recommend me to sign up with?
VPSnine com is the host I am willing to stick, how do you find them in terms of pricing and server stability?
They offer vps plans in Singapore - what can you say about them?
I have never heard about the web host which you have specified or couldn't find any useful reviews online about the web host which you have specified. Anyway, if you are in seek of a trustworthy source to get a VPS account, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com . This web host provides a wide range of low cost VPS plans with various configurations.You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your needs. Their servers and services are highly stable and durable which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime. They also provide 24/7 customer support.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote