Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 181 votes, 2.54 average. Display Modes
Old 07-07-2016, 12:22 AM   #376
Monsif

bitcoin trading

bitcoin trading 91764

https://www.x-crypto.com
Monsif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:08 AM   #377
rogersingh

Hello
I have 4+years experience in php,cake php and also sound knowledge about web development.
rogersingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:14 AM   #378
rogersingh

sorry I don't know php. but i have 4+years experience digital marketing

rogersingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:43 AM   #379
crazylove

thank you. I need to do website
crazylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:43 AM   #380
rifatreet1

I am totally impressed on your forum site kiol
rifatreet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:45 PM   #381
tamsenvn

hi all

thanks i will share to my friends

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tamsenvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:43 PM   #382
muhammadSufyan1

Strong expertise in any PHP MVC Framework
Write well structured, efficient, optimal code
Well versed in code optimization and software design principles
Experience in Open source CMS, eCommerce integration and customization
Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team with minimum assistance
Strong understanding of OOPS
Excellent logical and analytical skills
Write well structured, efficient, optimal code
Experienced open source CMS, eCommerce integration
Ability to work independently with minimum assistance
Good communication skills

muhammadSufyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 12:35 AM   #383
nomi147

I need for the gui to be applied, the administration to be done, SSL and the file sharing implemented - as well as for you to work with other programmers in integrating this with client side vb apps that integrate into the MS office suite.

Please email me at rmiddleton@nuomedia.com if you are interested in starting immediately. An example of the file management app (as it currently stands) can be seen at:
nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:41 AM   #384
nomi147

We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to work within our Reston office. Strong knowledge of PHP object orientated and mySQL

Old 07-21-2016, 02:18 AM   #385
michelracial

Hi! I'm new member! Good luck to you!

. Cung cấp
thế hệ mới
michelracial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:41 AM   #386
tejasdhawan

Cool awseome post

thx for info loved it
http://www.lootntrick.com/
http://www.bbkivinesfc.in/
tejasdhawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:37 AM   #387
nomi147

Players and reviewers alike have been impressed by Danish developer PlayDead's atmospheric puzzle-platform ... because everyone will interpret things differently and see what they need/wan

Old 07-24-2016, 02:44 AM   #388
Mochin

Thank you .
excellent and I Check this ...

Mochin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:42 AM   #389
lovemoon111

I have 3+ years of experience about SEO development. So I can post my CV to you?
lovemoon111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 01:03 AM   #390
Jojonierends88

thanks for information, i need jobs this month

|
|
|
|

|

|
Jojonierends88 is offline   Reply With Quote