Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
CPU

Best Windows Hosting Service?? Any suggestions?

I wanna find the best Windows Web Hosting provider available in the market.
Think that there are many experienced webmasters who can help me in this case.
I found m6.net and Hostdone.com companies.. they offer really attractive windows hosting deals. What company will be better to deal with and why?

What Windows hosts can you suggest me?
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
Hosting Advisor

Well you can choose anyone of them, as both web hosts have a pretty good reputation.

Why? This question's answer you need to give us. Why you considered only these two web hosts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email:
Hosting Advisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:59 AM   #3
Infinite

I beleive that Webintellects is providing really best windows solutions. They are reliable host with fast servers, skilful support and cheap prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:11 AM   #4
serena85

Why do you want only Windows server?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
tommylii

I do believe aspnix and sibername will be good for meeting your needs.
They provide Windows services cheaply and reliable taking into account the demands of their customers.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:57 AM   #6
clo@

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.
I prefer to deal with time-tested web hosts.. Say m6.net windows hosting plans will be the best option.
It has 14 years of experience in providing hosting services.
It will be good deal!
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:56 AM   #7
Grignard

As for me reliable windows options are provided by 7host. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability, useful features for cheap prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:59 AM   #8
How?

You can also try to have a look at windows hosting deals offered by Aspnix.com web host. it is also windows specialized web host that will suit all your specific demands on favorable terms.

The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:58 AM   #9
Edmund

I can say that webintellects is delivering the most quality windows hosting solutions. You will get high performance solutions provided by skilful support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:33 AM   #10
a-b-c-d

+ vote for M6.net windows hosting deals.
They tend to concentrate on quality and personal service.
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

I would better try this web host if i were you.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:44 AM   #11
charlottelocksm

I beleive that Webintellects is providing really best windows solutions. They are reliable host with fast servers, skilful support and cheap prices.

Charlotte Locksmith
charlottelocksm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:37 AM   #12
JollyWorks

There are no best host at all, you can name any host as good which satisfies your demands
JollyWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #13
tonybrown2387

Selecting a web hosting service is a crucial task as you are going to rely on them when it comes to 24x7 website operations. Do go through different packages and then select on basis of prices and service.

|
|
tonybrown2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #14
grunn

The best Windows provider is Aspnix.com.
They have provided Windows optimized hosting services which are full-featured and well-supported.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #15
morgandavid05

It depends on your need. There are several plans for web hosting and each of them are suitable for different people. Hence, choose your plan.

|
|
morgandavid05 is offline   Reply With Quote