Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
lanceanderson28

Google is troubling me

Now, I am really having some problems with Google. I am now regretting the fact that I have an online business. This is only because of Google. I really thought that I will have much traffic and that will also boost the web presence. At first I had many visitors but, now it is lacking and I am disappointed. Google has shown its true color and I am now really disappointed with it. I really have no energy to increase the traffic as, I have lost all hopes. I guess many of them will agree with me as, they also must be having the same problem. Am I not correct?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
lanceanderson28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Carol12Burnett

sometime it creates problems but not everytime
i have a strong belief on it and i m enjoying it a lot

l
Carol12Burnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
johan cruyffff

Don't be disappointed ,have patience and do litlle more hard work for site ,i hope soon you will get success.....

johan cruyffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
jamesbond123

Sometimes the problem occurs every time, but not I have a strong belief in it is much to enjoy messenger

|
jamesbond123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
nathan.joshua

You only truly fail when you quit. Keep at it and Google will reward you with customers!

nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
whiteclouds

Thank you about Google is troubling me.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
lymand

Exactly what kind of problem are you having? Did your traffic drop? If so how much?

lymand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
printbucket

You have to be constantly and consistently working with an online business. Things always change on the internet. You must have eye for competition, and have to be up date on what is happening on the net.
printbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
Webmastergrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by printbucket View Post
You have to be constantly and consistently working with an online business. Things always change on the internet. You must have eye for competition, and have to be up date on what is happening on the net.
Yes I agree with you.

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
warren12

Your online business, you must always continue to work hard. Are subject to change something on the Internet. You must pay attention to competition, and the latest news on the Internet, must.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #11
sergeyk

Hello. Don’t worry about that. You need to have some patience. It happens sometime. I want to advise you to work hard. Online business requires a lot of work, hard work! You will succeed for sure!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #12
zxzx

Thank you about Google is troubling me .

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
vicky_patel

Sometimes the problem occurs every time, but not I have a strong belief in it is much to enjoy messenger

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:00 AM   #14
affdec

No always sometime occurs problems.........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #15
Grace Hall

Really.........?

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote