Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
chinawoodstove

Do you find Yahoo more interesting than Google?

Do you find Yahoo more interesting than Google?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chinawoodstove is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2012, 02:11 AM   #2
wyanesmith1987

Not yet. Google developing more and more application. Yahoo still on the same platform since from few past years. I didn't see anything special but if we talk about google so he made a good browser and social networking site and connected with android so easily we can download aneroid apps.

wyanesmith1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
oldben

I like Yahoo.
Yes the platform is the same, but it is more interesting.

|

|
oldben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #4
jameslarry

Yahoo is simple and big with cool options. i really like their tool bar and yahoo messenger. i regularly use yahoo messenger and i don't like google talk. Yahoo chat rooms is really nice place to meet new people and we can even promote our business in public rooms.

|
|
|
|
jameslarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
IAMalfin

Nope, I don't like search engines that has heavy loads, that is why my favorite is google.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
shane212

Google is more updating Search engine than Yahoo. Google has so many advantage tools than yahoo.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
shane212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
shakirapetty

No Google is the best in all situation and its database is so fast.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:28 AM   #8
Johnismith

I don't think so yahoo is better than Google because Google develop day by day and yahoo still on same platform

|
Johnismith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #9
stevemarkson141

Google is Google No one can beat it. But Yahoo and Bing are also in good progress and Yahoo also provide good information with news updates. Google is always best for me.

|
stevemarkson141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
elenacriss884

Google Is best I prefer yahoo for chat But I think Google Is Best From Yahoo

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote