Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #1
JakMax

Are you getting email and call from fake or amateur SEO people?

Have you gotten any call or email from fake SEO people? Beware of amateur (fake) SEO people. I know it’s hard for you to choose the right SEO person for your online business. Here are some real example of: Fake SEO people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
JakMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2016, 12:39 AM   #2
kumar amit

Nops I am not getting any gake emails and call from that kind of people.

kumar amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:41 AM   #3
kumar amit

Nops I did not receive any fake call or the email from SEO beware to add your email to the fake website only add your email on trusted website.

kumar amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:42 AM   #4
neha@12

nope i never experience that what i know many of my known getting such calls as this is all because you invited them to do so may be you are visiting some website where you are expecting seo service and give your details there and from the details you submitted there they are calling you and emailing you because they know you are interested in seo services

neha@12 is offline   Reply With Quote