Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 03-06-2017, 01:43 AM   #1
JohnsonAdam

Send a message via ICQ to JohnsonAdam Send a message via AIM to JohnsonAdam Send a message via Yahoo to JohnsonAdam
What are the best affiliate networks?

In your opinion, what is/are your best affiliate networks? I'm a newbie and I'm wondering which site I should start with. Thanks for your help )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JohnsonAdam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
meomeo031

Affiliate marketing programs will be possible if these factors include the following:
1. Many quality products
2. Many famous authors, prestige and pay commissions on time
3. Many of the OTO
For example, Clickbank, Jvzoo, Amazon, ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by meomeo031; 03-10-2017 at 09:17 PM..
meomeo031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:48 AM   #3
hariandro

See now you are working as marketer. If someone like flipkart and ebay having online product. You are marketing that product via your site and recommending some people to buy their product. If the people recommended by you buy that product you will receive some commission from that online sellers...

|
|
|
|
hariandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:01 AM   #4
John Cage

Which programs is good - depends on your experiences. For me, I really like Clickbank.

John Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:46 AM   #5
NorMarketer

Netbooster, Adservice, tradedoubler & Adtraction

NorMarketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:03 PM   #6
SaraSanjay

Clickbank. Clickbank is huge.
Rakuten. Formerly Buy.com, Rakuten.com has grown into a monster.
CJ Affiliate by Conversant.
Amazon Associates.
ShareaSale.
eBay.
Avangate.
Flexoffers.

SaraSanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:58 PM   #7
technetixmedia

Hosting i would say

fastcomet hosting review
technetixmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM   #8
RosaJBrassell

Best affiliate network I think is Jvzoo. Alternative network you can interest is ClickBank network. You should try the two of those networks. Hope this help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonAdam View Post
In your opinion, what is/are your best affiliate networks? I'm a newbie and I'm wondering which site I should start with. Thanks for your help )

|
|

Last edited by RosaJBrassell; 04-06-2017 at 08:42 PM..
RosaJBrassell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:22 AM   #9
tuannghiareview

Location: http://wpblazerepicreviews.com/wp-blazer-3-0-review-should-i-buy-this/
Have you tried Zaxaa? The web doesn't hold your comission like JVzoo

tuannghiareview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:24 AM   #10
johnnguyen1

Clickbank, Jvzoo, Amazon

|
|
|
|
johnnguyen1 is offline   Reply With Quote