Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 11-27-2016, 01:15 AM   #1
noahik

How do i rank my blog in Google first page

Can anyone help me rank my blog on Google first page?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
noahik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #2
deetei

focus on content marketing and learn more about seo, dont need to use paid traffic

deetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #3
Techxpertz

use seo tools, make backlinks , use alt tag in media.
Techxpertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:25 AM   #4
Mr.Yoso

Ranking your blog site in the first page results of Google will require time to established but focus first on your target audience rather than this.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:38 AM   #5
Markco92

if you use WP, set up Yoast SEO, then build internal backlink and outsite backlink. use tool ping help index GG easier.
Markco92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:40 AM   #6
jass

In my opinion Digitalmarketing promotions of your products/services/websites/online pages etc , online by the various digitalmarketing techniques like Social bookmarking , Image backlinking , Forum posting , Relevant content writing , Social media marketing OR together this can be called as Search Engine Optimization.
jass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:52 AM   #7
Markco92

you need to focus unique content, SEO on-page, SEO off-page, build backlink from other high PR page

||

||

||

Markco92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:44 AM   #8
riz17

I. Find your niche group and share your interesting post with them.
II. Apply long tail keywords into your page; i. choose the number of searches at least 100 per month, ii. choose low competition keywords (less than 300 competing for that keywords)

riz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:06 AM   #9
beyond11

You need to focus on long-tails keyword research both in SEO and PPC advertising as well.

|
|
beyond11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:40 PM   #10
Profgen

Something i am struggling with

I have learnt paid ads do one thing, take your money, i know nothing of seo and am struggling with my first website i launched yesterday
Old 12-14-2016, 03:25 AM   #11
ChrisRogers123

Just do proper off & on page of your blog

||
ChrisRogers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:09 AM   #12
jeffmccoy

focus on content marketing and learn more about seo, dont need to use paid traffic

jeffmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:05 AM   #13
Seema jha

You can use SEO for that. they will do off page work such as giving back links. for that there is one company dove soft they have newly introduce this feature of digital marketing.
Seema jha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:43 PM   #14
Ahmed Magdi

jumping to first page isn't easy, just keep working with fresh and long content with strong backlinks and social signals to increase your authority then your blog will jump to first page

Ahmed Magdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 08:52 PM   #15
join88

focus on content marketing and learn more about seo,onpage optimization website

join88 is offline   Reply With Quote