Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2015, 06:58 AM   #1
How?

Good VPS hosting service required

Need VPS From Reliable Hosting Company. I am looking for a good Linux VPS hosting plan.
Here are my specs: Disk Space: 50GB, cPanel
No idea about budget, this is my requirement just shoot me quote?
Have also found QHoster.com, but still not sure if I can rely on them..
Is it trustworthy hosting provider?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2015, 11:07 PM   #2
boblincoin91

Now you can save money on a number of different hosting plans! Grab some amazing coupons from bigrockdiscountcoupon.in and get the best of reseller hosting, VPS hosting and more, from BigRock!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boblincoin91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:03 AM   #3
farhandiesel

You must go through Google search engine their you can get many reputed hosting provider with good services from their select one will be best one

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:12 AM   #4
Grignard

I'd like to say that techlogicsolutions.com would be best option to get VPS hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:11 AM   #5
kronos77

QHoster.com is good at delivering quality services at low prices.
Support is active for 24 hours and support is second to none.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #6
SanGoku

The most trustworthy provider you can rely on is 4GoodHosting. For the price I pay for the amount of space I get they are excellent host. Pricing is reasonable. Support is fantastic. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually my support tickets were answered within few minutes often with full solution. I am very happy with this decent host. Go ahead and try them out.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:55 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

The most impressive aspect of QHoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.

Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:41 AM   #8
Edmund

According to my knowledge with hosting from techlogicsolutions.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #9
Lou Vincent

It’s so strange that people often ask for these stuff but never list what price they are look at because that’s the most crucial part if we know their budget we should suggest according to that but now without knowing that it’s really difficult to suggest good company due to high price but I will say check at lowhosting as there are all top companies listed with their price for you to compare with each other.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:19 PM   #10
hostbrink

check out different forums or review sites for their reviews .... also check out different other forums for offers .. may be you will get some better offer ...

▌▌ VPS Servers - (US OVZ | NL KVM | SG KVM)
▌▌ Dedicated Servers - (USA | Poland | Netherland | Ukraine)
▌▌

hostbrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:38 PM   #11
Michel001

QHoster.com is reliable web host. Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.

They offer nice discounts:
Quote:
Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages
Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
Use 1GBITPORT - 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade
You can like their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/qhoster
Old 04-17-2015, 09:01 PM   #12
jack20

try lnex host, you will get what you are asking for and more for less than $35. they are very reliable too.
they have a discount too
lnexhost.com
jack20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:26 AM   #13
mollywilson866

Required good vps hosting services ? try go4vps , it gives awesome results in really in affordable price, good uptime, robust cpanel, anti spam and antivirus protection, reliable, scalable , linux vps as well windows vps solutions.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:12 AM   #14
Infinite

If you are in search of reliable vps host I can name JVMHost.com services. You will receive high available support, solid servers and cheap pricing
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 02:51 AM   #15
LibertyVPS

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
LibertyVPS is offline   Reply With Quote