Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
edvardsmith33

Getting to Know SEO better

I recently put forward the fact that a commercial site, I am a novice at this type of industry, but in a few weeks ago. Fortunately, I was lucky, because everything is talked about. My site has a PR2's position, currently, I am glad it is how to perform well. However, this does not interfere with my desire to learn more about search engine optimization. I know that my website will need long-term benefits it can bring. Anyone can put forward my website or a professional who can enlighten me on the whole SEO thing? I would appreciate it, I would recommend to anyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
edvardsmith33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
martinhelen

Bookmarking, forum posting and directories is best way to increase traffic and ranking of the website.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
addyj672

I only want to say SEO is not really that simple as its definition is, but bottom line is, that if website is well optimize both for on page and off page SEO, you generally get higher search engine rankings, which Leeds to traffic for you. There are two main phases of SEO process.

• On Page Optimization
• Off Page Optimization

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #4
andersonsjohn

Thanks for the useful information.
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:55 AM   #5
patrick0001

advise to go through SEOMOZ guide. It is great for beginner.

seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote