Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
rummy26

My blogsite

I am having a blog site that contain about recipes.Please review it and share the details.

www.recipeswithtwist.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #2
realworldmyth

I like the minimalistic design.

There are a few typos:
"My best kitchen Experiments with the food everyone love to eat..."

lowercase "experiments"

For the about me tab, get rid of the period.

Maybe add a logo at the top. You can get a cheap one on fiverr.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
sam9714

what wordpress theme is that called? Nice design tbh, the only thing i would change is the dropdown color of the menu.

Sam
sam9714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Great site thanks for share awesome site and theme with us ..

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #5
malemsenen

Nice Site,Looking Your Site Make Me Hungry...

malemsenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #6
sappayment

Nice design, looking good, but its opening slowly i dodn't, your page rank 1.

!
!
sappayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:41 AM   #7
Nikki Pratick

thank you for lovely site,i found lovely and delicious recipes in this site.
Thank you once again

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:41 AM   #8
chmarkh

any one want best logo check my site-web

Get Forex trading eBook and application to earn more money
chmarkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:12 PM   #9
webtech123

hmm,

nice blog containing good content and pictures...

nice work, keep it up...

Digital Online Marketing
SEO Company In India
Digital Marketing Services In India
webtech123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:19 AM   #10
Attie

I enjoyed this Web page . The impressive images leave a lot to me.

Attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:31 AM   #11
Enamul Hoq

Really so nice blog site.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote