Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 04-12-2018, 02:25 AM   #1
amanwaa

Arrow Make Money With Free Hosting Affiliate Program

Hi!
How are you?
This is Aman Singh, I am Digital Marketing Expert at GoogieHost We are a reliable Free Web Hosting company in India. I saw your information on the internet and knew that your site is about hosting services, you might be interested in joining our affiliate marketing and earn up to 25% massive income per sale.

I’ve just reviewed your site and would be honoured to have you join our affiliate marketing program. Given the ranking and popularity of your site, you are probably overwhelmed with invitations to join our affiliate programs.

Promote Us >> Earn Fortune >> Recurring Payout

What’s in it for you?

Generous commissions with a minimum of effort on your part:
• 10% to 25% commission on single sales.
We provide our affiliates with the tools and support needed to be successful. When you join the GoogieHost affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place on your site.

If you have any additional questions about our program feel free to contact us via this mail. I, the affiliate manager will respond promptly.
Thanks for your time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
amanwaa is offline   Reply With Quote