Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-24-2014, 01:54 AM   #1
Gorrilas

Performance Servers

My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need quality host offering attractive linux dedicated hosting deals.
HDD - 200GB
RAM - 4GB
Bandwidth - 4TB
Found attractive offers from Zeropid.com and Newpush.com.
What other EU web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 05:02 AM   #2
Infinite

Go with Newpush.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:27 AM   #3
How?

I was impressed by digitalserver.com.mx hosting service. They offer a wide range of dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
The tools provided are great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:11 AM   #4
thewebhosting

I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Checkout following offer :
  • RAM : 4GB - DDR3,
  • HDD : 1TB SATAII,
  • Bandwidth : 10 TB/mo,
  • Free Setup
  • Price Freeze Guarantee
Price : Only $85/Month.

You can also contact sales department of AccuWebHosting.com in 24x7 Live chat for other plans or customize this plan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:03 AM   #5
Grignard

I'd like to say that Newpush.com would be good to get dedicated servers at low pricing. They are offering reliable service and professional tech team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:04 AM   #6
kronos77

Servers from readymakers and vdsinside companies are stable and reliable and I'd recommend to check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs.
Their prices are affordable and network is fully-redundant.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:49 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

You can give hostforweb.com a try as they offer stable and affordable servers located in Chicago (USA).
It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.
Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #8
Edmund

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say Newpush is perfect fit for any webmasters demand with their trustworthy service, high stability and reasonable prices.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:28 AM   #9
tommylii

Take a server from vdsinside.com.
This company provides them a lot on sweet terms.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #10
SanGoku

You can give 4Goodhosting a try as their hosting plans impressed me. I am really happy with the support services who responded immediately and did everything possible to assist me on installing my first wordpress based site. Their server performance is 100% working and I never had any downtime. Try them!
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 AM   #11
clo@

I think you should broaden the range of your search:
- Crookservers.com
- Kvchosting.com
- Mddhosting.com
These truly appreciable companies will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
Their uptime is great. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #12
Webwerks-rit

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.
Webwerks-rit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:44 AM   #13
Gorrilas

Going to use Newpush.com server deals. They are offering quality services, experienced support is always available and polite, prices are low. Thanks for help.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:15 AM   #14
afrodita

It seems to me servers from hostplay and a2hosting companies can be suitable for all your needs.
Prices are affordable and their network is fully-redundant and their tech staff know their work well.
Their servers are ideal for anyone who runs a high-traffic website, database-intense applications or needs to make custom installations or configurations changes to the server hardware.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote