Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-19-2014, 05:32 AM   #1
taranum

Looking for Web Hosting

Hi,

I have windows VPN server with Godaddy but it is expensive and looking to switch.

My application is built in PHP and Java.

Requirements:
APACHE Tom Cat
10 GB
High Bandwidth
Dedicated

Any suggestions? I heard amazon servers work best but what about prices?

Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #2
CPU

I've been with Dailyrazor.com more than 4 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible. These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
SanGoku

Stay away from traditional hosts. They are not good in my opinion. A little over a year ago I was looking for a webhost to set up some websites. Well, after reading some comments of many of the top rated hosts, 4Goodhosting was among the top candidates. That's why I decided to give them some try and now, I never had any problems at all! This is great! Go ahead and visit!
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:33 AM   #4
Infinite

My preferable option to get reliable hosting is 27hosting.com services. You will be pleased with their high quality solutions, stable plans and skilled techies!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:33 AM   #5
clo@

There is not a better place to go than HostingSource.com. The people on the site are so helpful.. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems.
Believe their cheap VPS plans will meet your needs.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:36 AM   #6
euro-space

What about a good VPS?

Let us know your thoughts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
euro-space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:04 AM   #7
Grignard

I heard lots of positive on services from 27hosting.com. They are experienced reliable host with stable plans.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:40 AM   #8
macwong

Orion eSolutions is your solutions, this web deign and web development company India provide cheap web hosting and web solutions such as web deign, web and mobile applications development, server management (Linux, Windows, and Remote server administration). OR you can say complete web solutions IT company it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
macwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:00 AM   #9
anikaraj

I will prefer you go with hostingraja.in. I had used hostingraja site its such a best site, providing cheap and reliable service, so go with hosting raja.
anikaraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #10
taranum

Thank you everyone for suggestion. I am going to assess suggested web hosting and will go with one.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #11
bollytopchart

iPage.com is the one I use currently. And its damn good!

|
bollytopchart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:39 AM   #12
Edmund

I suppose you need to look for more reliable names to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Newpush.com, time-tested hosting provider with powerful servers, skilled support and reasonable pricing.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:18 AM   #13
a-b-c-d

Have you ever heard about HostingSource.com? It has stable servers.
I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider. I didn't expected that their response and resolution was too fast.. It's less than 5 minutes then my modules are working properly.. - this is great!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #14
tommylii

Think of trying hosting services from QHoster.com or iFastNet.com.
These companies have rock-bottom prices, stable servers and quality tech staff.
Their work is based on quality.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:52 AM   #15
Gorrilas

My suggestion is Kvchosting.com company, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote