Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 07-27-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
HarshS

Question Which PayPal Account to Choose?

Dear friends,

I'm Harsh S working as an Engineering Manager with an IT major. I do have a passion for writing that leaded me to start blogging.

I've recently founded this blog to host Programming and Internet marketing stuff. I would like to make money from my blog. But before going for it , I need to understand which is my option.

I'm already a Tax payer in India from last 14 years. So please also consider if choosing one of the option would levy any additional taxes.

Best,
Harsh S.
Founder - TechBeamers.com
HarshS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2015, 03:32 AM   #2
BranTheMan

Money is money. Regardless of how you make it, you will still have to pay taxes on it.
YouTube Views

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BranTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:02 AM   #3
HarshS

Thanks a lot. No one can realize that a few words of advice can do wonders.

Best,
Harsh S.
Founder TechBeamers Blog
HarshS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:19 AM   #4
Preetam

Depends on your total income. There are various regulations on Tax and income sources.

Regards,
Preetam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Preetam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:44 AM   #5
masinerija

Personal is enough, i use it for online income

|
|
|
|
|

|

masinerija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:59 PM   #6
ICTResearch301

Paypal in India must be have tax

|
ICTResearch301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 05:12 AM   #7
frankpeck90

thanks for sharing
frankpeck90 is offline   Reply With Quote