Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-26-2013, 02:20 AM   #1
noahwilson

Best hosting for news website?

Hello friends,
I developed a news website, so please suggest me which type hosting is best for this website, cloud hosting or sharing hosting, please share your review about it.
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2013, 05:20 AM   #2
smit439shops

It's depend on your business, what type of business you have and what type of requirment for your business than after decide to which hosting is best for your website.

|
|
smit439shops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:36 AM   #3
zitam

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahwilson View Post
Hello friends,
I developed a news website, so please suggest me which type hosting is best for this website, cloud hosting or sharing hosting, please share your review about it.
Thanks
Hello,

I would suggest you Shared Hosting from Hosting raja, They provide reliable and affordable hosting services.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:30 AM   #4
Michel001

Think that you will precisely not regret if you look at Kvchosting.com
If you transfer your websites to them from other web hosts, they will give 3 months free for $0.01/mo
Just follow this link for more details: http://www.kvchosting.com/free3months.html
Old 04-02-2013, 04:50 AM   #5
CPU

If I were you, I'd choose aspnix.com and their website hosting solutions for running your news web site.
It will be a good idea to contact them directly, tell them your requirements and see what they can offer you.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #6
clo@

The comparison is a good way to know what host is better for you, OP.
Take a look at Hostgator.com, GlowHost.com and GiGapros.com
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
storminternet

A news website should be host separately on cloud or dedicated server as it will require high uptime.

If you going to host your site on shared server then check server uptime with your hosting provider and confirm if they are able to provide you at least 99% uptime.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #8
hostingexperts

Hello,

What kind of website you have developed? whether it ecommerce, personal, professional or business website?
Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 AM   #9
Grignard

I know that Ramsurge company is worth ever cent you spend on their services.
Stability and reliability are their priorities while delivering vps hosting solutions.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:36 AM   #10
How?

I am 100% sure that http://www.jumpline.com/ will suit all your specific needs.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes! Very stable hosting. Very good price.
Overall: excellent choice!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #11
refijanper

Hii. It depend on your work which type of work you are doing..? Which kind of website you have..? What buissness you start on this website.?

refijanper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:22 AM   #12
Edmund

As I know citynetworkhosting is offering really stable and powerful hosting solutions. They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. Highly recommended!
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:43 AM   #13
endriu123

ax1.eu
ux1.eu
endriu123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
webhostors

A shared web hosting is enough at the initial stage and use a CDN to serve your static content

| VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting
SSL | Daily Backup | Softaculous | Litespeed | Cloudlinux | SEO Tools | RV Sitebuilder
Best and cheap
webhostors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:25 AM   #15
a-b-c-d

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I know downtownhost.com is reliable one. It offers nice website hosting solutions.
You can contact them via Live Chat and get all the things cleared.
Good luck!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote