Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-04-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
James12smith

How to find dofollow website to create backlink

I am new in this forum. I have a website. I want to create only dofollow backlink for my site. Now How can i find dofollow website or forum to create dofollow backlink. Please help me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2014, 02:01 AM   #2
roberpter

you should search do follow forum site on google.

day picnic in delhi | weekend getaways from delhi
roberpter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:06 AM   #3
Chris_Tax

That is a great idea. I using online tools and I am leaving back links to the same sites over and over. The other problem is spam filters blocking my links

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:29 AM   #4
Lee Dallager

use firefox no-follow ads-on and you can check with the help of it easily.

Lee Dallager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #5
jobtardisport

download nodofollow addon in mozilla and install it to check the links

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #6
thomosmax

You can install plugin search status in mozilla fire fox browser and use this plugin for checking for do and no follow links.
thomosmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:18 AM   #7
autocarcovers

A page title, or title tag, is the main text that describes a web page. It is the second-most important on-page SEO element

autocarcovers is offline   Reply With Quote