Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-02-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
Crackleplus

Smile Can Someone Review My Website

I Just Make A New website and i am working on movies website for first time can someone have a look at my website and tell me what should i have to do improve my website ranking.Click Here
Crackleplus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 03:07 PM   #2
Mollster

In principle, it will, but the counter must definitely be changed. Its appearance in general does not coincide with the rest of the site's style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mollster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
Jebber

Indeed, the counter spoils everything very much. You need to either change the template or do everything in one style. Variety here repels and irritates. https://www.templatemonster.com/blog...rdpress-guide/ add widget wordpress , finde a good template and if you adapt it a little, it will be very cool. Such a cinema will be popular. Just the right template, a few hands and magic.

Last edited by Jebber; 07-10-2018 at 07:03 AM..
Jebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 07:05 AM   #4
alvin_hoffman

Nice site. I like that it is responsive and modern. Only thing I Might change is dates are kinda hard to read on a laptop monitor. Maybe make the font slightly darker as it is small and very light. Good luck with the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote