Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-08-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
SteveWhite

Riffiling cartridge or buy new cartridge. Which is better option?

Recently my hp printer ink cartridge goes empty. Now am puzzle on refilling cartridge or buy new cartridge. Please suggest me which is best option. Is buying new cartridge is good idea or ink refill cartridge is good for my printer.

Old 07-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #2
Canonsupport

You should buy a new one to avoid any future complications. Definitely refill cartridge is cheaper but it is not good idea to do that because some printers doesn't recognize that ink cartridge and you may get issues with that. So, in my opinion you should replace it with new one. Hope this help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Canonsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
Athanasia

I honestly think it would be better to buy a new original ink. Refilling may lead to some problems

Athanasia is offline   Reply With Quote