Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-27-2016, 06:21 PM   #1
leogarcia1988

Website about Modesto California - Feedback please

Hello. My name is Leo.

I have been working on this website about Modesto CA and this is what I came up with so far.
MODESTOCAONLINE . COM

Been learning SEO and this is my first serious project and I would appreciate any info that would help.

Thank you.
Leo.
leogarcia1988 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
SpanishCostas

Really nice job, think this one has plenty of potential with a few small tweaks here and there.. take some adverts out the sidebar so the main content is more inline and uniformed for the main page, thats the most important page....
Old 01-05-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
DroneOn

It looks great. It seems to really hit the things the local sites shoot to have. It loads pretty fast too. I think your on to something. Good job
Old 01-06-2017, 06:53 AM   #4
mazxor

it is look very nice but I think you need work more about template
mazxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #5
selectedreviews

I would clean it up a bit, need some white space, and the email signup is falling down in firefox.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

selectedreviews is offline   Reply With Quote