Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-01-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
How?

Professional vps hosting in Europe?

If you need to buy a VPS hosting solution in Europe, what provider would you use?
What can you say about rockhoster.com and their server stability?
Can I trust them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
kronos77

Have a look at VPS accounts from hosting.uk and hostround.com.
If you are looking for top-notch hosts that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 11:36 PM   #3
a-b-c-d

No doubt, Rockhoster.com is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:39 AM   #4
tommylii

Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com are the best VPS providers in Europe.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 12:48 AM   #5
Michel001

What a world of difference than the web host I had! Rockhoster.com support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
The price for their Netherlands VPS deals is great. Recommended.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:28 AM   #6
afrodita

You know Hostsailor.com and Brixly.uk are worth trying.
They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The team are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time.

Last edited by afrodita; 11-16-2018 at 07:31 AM..
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:49 AM   #7
nivethasai2018

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this excellent thing.

s

nivethasai2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:20 AM   #8
CPU

Many webmasters in Europe appreciate Rockhoster.com hosting services. One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Their tools are great. I am so glad I found this company and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 06:35 AM   #9
grunn

You know QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are the best European hosting providers.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!

Last edited by grunn; 11-22-2018 at 06:40 AM..
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 02:19 AM   #10
clo@

Everything with rockhoster.com nl web host has been tied up well to minor details. Speed and uptime proved that this web host is seriously in business and not part time workers. As a web developer, I knew that servers are configured to take most issues of php scripts.