Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 09:40 AM   #1
tommylii

Comparing dedicated server ...

So I compare dedicated servers from shamanhost.com and linovus.hosting and I don't know which way is better to go for me?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 06:57 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I'd also recommend centohost.com eu dedicated hosting packages.
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:40 AM   #3
farhandiesel

Can i know what configuration dedicated server you are looking so that we can suggest you best hosting provider as per your requirement and budget

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:44 AM   #4
CPU

I have been with exmasters.com for over a year now and they have been nothing but great.
I have no downtime and speed connectivity is ok, my pages load very fast. Everyone should try them out!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:47 AM   #5
kronos77

I'd draw your attention to servers from reliable and trustworthy companies, I mean QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
These companies are focused on delivering dedicated servers and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:58 PM   #6
Hostforweb Inc

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

- Ultra Fast Hosting Solutions.
Twitter @

Facebook @
Hostforweb Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:35 PM   #7
codeablemag

First thing is that if it satisfy your requirement to getting a dedicated server or not. If yes, then you have to check out their customer support by either email them or chat with them as its most probably you need it later on.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
codeablemag is offline   Reply With Quote