Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
richarddalle827

Bookmarking and Social Networking helps to attract traffic

It is a matter of fact worth mentioning that marketing individuals take immense fascination in the field of internet. It surely is a great way to reach to a wider section of audience. The applications do find true importance for movement with respect to specific websites. Search engines are always in a constant effort to find out as to what necessarily is happening so as to attract concerned visitors to websites. The fact that most individuals are making a concerted effort to show as what necessarily is happening is the main reason for the growing importance of social networking and social bookmarking. Social networking assumes true importance for any website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
richarddalle827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I have no time to promote my web site by myself, so I decided to try paidforumposting.com services. They offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.
Can say that my site started to receive great amount of traffic.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
bob225

Isn't it risky to farm out this type of work a-b-c-d ?

:
bob225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #4
profilegen

I use social networking site like Facebook twitter and Google Plus or get traffic on our sits.
profilegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
rajkum

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
They offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.
Can say that my site started to receive great amount of traffic.
do you know blog commenting can damage your site's ranking and reputation.
better results.
rajkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
comnames

social marketing traffic is much better then of paid traffic.

comnames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
russie999

As we all know, forum posting, blog commenting, and social bookmarking are some old types of link building technique. And since Google has been more smarter and aggressive on giving penalties, it is more also wiser also to change our method in doing this. Yes, forum posting and some sort of it are still useful.. but today... creating unique and high quality content is more advisable and submitting it to high pr sites. It is a sure way to increase your rank and safe on any penalties.
russie999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
roger4321

yes it does these both generate good traffic to your site.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #9
coleenella

Social media provide a platform for increasing traffic and also help in promotion and development in business.
coleenella is offline   Reply With Quote