Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
ncjbhd

adding & deleting items

Does anyone know how I can add & delete & edit items using html? I want to be able to list a store's inventory and have someone be able to add or delete or edit the items listed. Can I do this using a form method? Suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
Spoint_Vinil

dear friend ,html is mark up language and not a programming language you should understand the differene between the two.HTML is basically used to create a web page and not for any functionality .For any facility you do have to use some programming language like asp.net,java,php etc.

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #3
Davidweb

For this types adding and deleting items you have to use any programming language not the mark up language like HTML,you can use Java or PHP or .Net..........

|
Davidweb is offline   Reply With Quote