Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 03:08 AM   #1
kushipapa

Where how to buy shares online

Who in the subject both fell We can make sites for how to buy shares online and this can get haigh marks at this and i think that the world can see that and it well be so easy job in so their are many people want to gain money like me and they dont have any money and this sites can help them We can make sponsored on facebook becaues evey body now have a facebook account and it well be easy to make people know about how to buy shares online and it well be zo easy job i promise Please i need a cash of money can this web help me i need 4000 dollar my dad in hospital w need the money please tell the manger or tell any one want to help me i am realy want this money I dont have any one to take from him money any one help.me j know that you have alot of money and it well be ok if you give me the mony i need please help me and my father he and i well work hard for this site i am realy want this money Please tell the manger or the boss anythign but i need the money bangkok, Thailand?
https://purchasesharesonline.com/_/h... Thailand.html
kushipapa is offline   Reply With Quote