Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-09-2013, 04:56 AM   #1
How?

searching for cPanel hosting

My requirements are 100GBs - bandwidth and 10GBs - disk space.
I have found out alberthost.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
shiraoshi

4Goodhosting will be good choice. All features and things included into their hosting solutions are great. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive tech support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (affordable, even) pricing.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:03 AM   #3
Grignard

Seems you will need hosting provider with highest performance such as citynetworkhosting.com. Their stability is great, servers are rock-solid and support team is helpful.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #4
Celsius

You know a2hosting.com has stable and reliable VPS deals with SSD technology and there is 34% off - 34AUG!
Prices are competitive and servers are rock-solid.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I am 100% sure that there is no need look at any alternatives.
You know, Alberthost.com is well-known web host providing stable hosting services along with helpful 24/7 customer support.
I think you will make the right decision to choose them!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:53 AM   #6
Edmund

I can say that citynetworkhosting.com service is excellent. I like their cheap hosting deals. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #7
kronos77

Look at hosting which 4goodhosting.com provides.
Their plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
Prices are affordable.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
RussF

Send a message via ICQ to RussF
We have cPanel/WHM licenses available as an addon and can set you up at XenLayer.com - we take hosting seriously. With a wide range of solutions like Virtual/Reseller hosting, VPS and dedicated servers, our philosophy is to offer the most up-to-date features and technology in our services, whilst providing the fullest extent of management and support. We make ourselves available as much as possible to help with any questions or problems our customers may have and try to resolve each problem completely within a reasonable amount of time.

Your monthly contract with XenLayer comes with Full System Management.
We will help you out with whatever you need:

- Migration of your current websites
- Installation of additional services and scripts
- Configuration of your system software
- Updates, patches and periodic check-ups
- Monitoring of resource usage and abnormal activity
--------------------------------------------------------------

The XenLayer International Network is connected via transit/transport provided by Highwinds/BandCon, Telia, XO Communications, Cogent Communications, Hurricane Electric, Zayo Bandwidth, Hibernia Atlantic, & private peering. We own our servers, love to help and have been in the paravirtualization game since 2008!

We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
- [
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]

? ?
|
|
|

Last edited by RussF; 08-18-2013 at 02:47 PM..
RussF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #9
Michel001

Quote:
Originally Posted by How? View Post
My requirements are 100GBs - bandwidth and 10GBs - disk space.
I have found out alberthost.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?
They are well-known for providing quality and cheap hosting services.
I've done a search on Alberthost.com and found a good coupon code: forumpromotion - it gives 85% off first month.
Your sites and projects will be in good hands.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:39 AM   #10
zitam

HostingRaja providers cPanel hosting services.. they are most relaible and stable hosting provider.. just loved them.
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:55 AM   #11
Gorrilas

If you are looking for cheap and stable host with high level customer care go with cddhosting. You will receive all needed features and reasonable deals.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:06 AM   #12
AlbertBarkley

For best VPS host, I would like to refer you Arvixe web host.

|
AlbertBarkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #13
CPU

There is no need to waste your time any longer. Alberthost.com is reliable one.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:33 AM   #14
Infinite

From the personal experience I recommend Kvchosting.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:49 AM   #15
afrodita

Look at hosting service from internetworldwide.org.
They have improved their services significantly due to their new management and their plans are resourceful and prices are not high.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote