Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-19-2018, 01:01 AM   #1
ShrutiDesai

antivirus is best for pc...?

Hello Friend,

Please tell me, which antivirus is best for pc...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ShrutiDesai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2018, 02:51 AM   #2
ridhudhadwal

Kaspersky and Avast both are best one.
ridhudhadwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #3
team.alphaa

Safeguard your identity and online transactions with the best antivirus software for PC. Review our expert analysis of the best security providers to protect yourself from viruses, malware, hackers, ransomware, spyware and more on Windows, Mac, Android,

||
||
||
team.alphaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:42 PM   #4
ShrutiDesai

thanks for advise...

|
Old 03-27-2018, 03:28 AM   #5
Mani4mca

Quick heal total Security is best antivirus for computer system.

Mani4mca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:58 AM   #6
ShrutiDesai

thanks for advise....

|
Old 04-20-2018, 09:37 AM   #7
couponsale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrutiDesai View Post
Hello Friend,

Please tell me, which antivirus is best for pc...?
Hi,
If you want to know more about best antivirus then must our website. we provide latest coupon codes for best antivirus.

https://www.couponsale.us/s

|
|
|
|

Last edited by couponsale; 04-26-2018 at 04:08 AM..
couponsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 05:36 AM   #8
conrad369

The very best antivirus is prudent behavior. Don't click on links you don't know specially from friends. And coming with a short line such as, Hi I just signed up here, join me.

Since I switched to Linux I don't need any Anti Virus anymore, that apart I hardly look for warez or other freebie stuff. One thing is clear you cannot use 2 Antivirus at once, you need to uninstall one first if not it causes conflicts.

For Freebe hunters here you have a few antivirus' For all needing protective Software they are free.
Still going to linux is not so complex, less as going from i.e. Win7 to Win 10

you need to leave the trodden paths.

Last edited by conrad369; 04-27-2018 at 09:10 AM..
conrad369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 11:31 PM   #9
Vilgon

I like Avast the most. The free version is also good. Here https://bestantiviruspro.org is the antivirus rating is quite truthful. From paid antiviruses I like Kaspersky and Norton.

Last edited by Vilgon; 11-14-2018 at 02:33 AM..
Vilgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:21 PM   #10
samairakapoor

Avast antivirus
samairakapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:34 PM   #11
quantumleap

I think Microsoft security essentials is best for your PC. i am using this Anti-Virus since 2 years its working fine till date.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:56 PM   #12
vashikaransutra

Avast is best antivirus since long time.

|
|
|
|

vashikaransutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:04 AM   #13
raji96

Kaspersky is the best antivirus for PC.

raji96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:08 PM   #14
vashikaransutra

Avast antivirus gives you real time security.

|
|
|
|

vashikaransutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:39 AM   #15
johnmichael

nod32 is a good antivirus for pc and mac epicinsta.com
johnmichael is offline   Reply With Quote