Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-08-2020, 07:53 AM   #1
CPU

What host would you choose? And why?

Requirements:
- 2x 250 GB SSD of disk space, - 8 GB of RAM - Linux,
- 24/7 customer support
- ddos protected.
I am considering Rockhoster.com hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2020, 11:34 AM   #2
tommylii

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net plans are full-featured and low cost.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:50 AM   #3
clo@

I would recommend hostforweb.com web hosting to everyone. Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:59 AM   #4
afrodita

You know rockhoster.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, have a look at plans from inxy.com as they are cheap, reliable and solid.
So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:33 PM   #5
malina.smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPU View Post
Requirements:
- 2x 250 GB SSD of disk space, - 8 GB of RAM - Linux,
- 24/7 customer support
- ddos protected.
I am considering Rockhoster.com hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Nowadays everybody moving on VPS, Cloud, so, therefore, its always recommended to purchase VPS, Cloud as they are available in very affordable rates, for example, 64Gb RAM, 32 vCPU with 500 Gb SSD disk available in $125 USD only, so it's your choice to select the Dedicated server or a highly affordable and stable VPS, Cloud servers.
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 10:33 PM   #6
sudeepkhana

I would recommend hostforweb.com web hosting to everyone. Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:32 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I'd also recommend kvchosting.net servers. Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 04:13 AM   #8
Michel001

The best thing is that I have now been using hostingsource.com website hosting for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.